Are you the kind of person who feels they’ve never been lucky? That could change overnight. Help us make you a winner. Help us make your day.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN: A Sensu Brush.
WHY YOU WANT TO WIN IT: So you can make some kickass pics on your notepad.
THE LOWDOWN: Delivering an authentic painting experience on your tablet or smartphone, the Sensu two-in-one brush and stylus is the ultimate tool for digital artists. It’s kind of a big deal.
Sensu Brush: The Lowdown
- Features patent-pending synthetic hair which feels like an artist brush but is infused with copper to make it activate on capacitive touchscreens
- Bristles are flexible, strong and offer resistance – a bit of spring – yielding perfectly to different paint mediums and surfaces
- The protective cap becomes the handle for the brush when in use or the protective chamber when closed
- Designed for use with a variety of drawing, painting and music apps
- Apps deliver high-level art-making with acrylic, watercolor, charcoal, marker and more
- No batteries or charging required
- Videos of the Sensu Brush in action
- Windows 8 ad featuring Sensu with the Fresh Paint App
Watch how it works here:
AVAILABE AT: www.sensubrush.com.
RULES AND REGS: Here.