It’s about time people demanded an evolution in sleeping bags. This week’s giveaway is the Selk’Bag 4G Lite Sleepwear System. The Selk’Bag is a lightweight, two-season version of their original sleep system. This product is basically like wearing a sleeping bag all the time.
It’s what you’ve always dreamed of, staying in bed even when you’re out of bed. Perfect for a variety of adventures, the Selk’bag is used by outdoorsy types for camping in a tent, under the stars, at the lake, beach, or even in the cabin. Use it during the Fall and Winter for comfort, or even in your RV, camper, SUV, or dorm room (quite the adventure in itself).
Info on the Selk’Bag Lite:
• Baffled construction to eliminate cold spots
• Soft, yet durable ripstop nylon shell with DWR (durable water resistant) finish
• Reinforced nylon soles prevent wear and lateral grips give traction on multiple surfaces
• A hood with drawstring for added warmth
• Compacting carry sack
• Thermal collar around the head and neck to prevent drafts
• Exaggerated draft tubes to stop heat loss around zippers
• Wide zipper tape, preventing snags
To win the Selk’Bag Lite, tell us in the comments below the best place you’ve ever gone camping. How would the Selk’Bag have helped in that event? Did you go hiking and freeze your butt off? What camping trip will you go on next with your Selk’Bag? TWO winners will be selected at random from the comments below.
Contest closes August 21st.
Please provide a legitimate email address so we can contact you. Shipping may take up to three months.
Sorry, U.S. contestants only.
Check them out here – SelkBagusa.com