The SKINNY GINGER is a refreshing, light, and easy-to-make cocktail perfect for warm weather occasions and outdoor entertaining – and the best part is, it’s under 200 calories, so it won’t set you back as you gear up for beach season!
KNOB CREEK SWEET & SPICY TEA created by mixologist, Zac Matthews, is the perfect cocktail to sip for that front porch feeling as spring approaches, it combines sweet & spicy flawlessly!
BASIL HAYDEN’S BLUE GRASS PUNCH has the perfect combination of fruit & bubbles to get you the mood for spring! Add the frozen blueberry ring and this cocktail is the perfect staple for spring entertaining!
- 2 parts 2 GINGERS Irish Whiskey
- Diet Ginger Ale
- Lemon Wedge
- Lime Wedge
- Pour the 2 GINGERS Irish Whiskey into a pint glass with ice. Top with diet ginger ale, followed by a wedge of a lemon and lime.
KNOB CREEK SWEET & SPICY TEA
Recipe by Zac Matthews, Mixologist
- 2 parts Knob Creek Rye
- 2 parts Southern Style “Sweet Tea” (*recipe below)
- ¼ part Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 part Prosecco
- Combine Knob Creek Rye, sweet tea and lemon juice into a shaker with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Float Prosecco on top to finish.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
SOUTHERN STYLE SWEET TEA INGREDIENTS:
- Black Tea
- Simple Syrup
- Prepare a fresh pot of black tea per instructions.
- Combine freshly brewed black tea with an ample amount of simple syrup (to taste).
BASIL HAYDEN’S BLUEGRASS PUNCH
- 4 parts Basil Hayden’s Bourbon
- 8 parts Blueberry Juice
- 8 parts Passion Fruit Juice
- Sparkling Wine or Club Soda
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Add Basil Hayden’s, blueberry juice, passion fruit juice and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Top with club soda or sparkling wine
BLUEBERRY ICE RING:
- Freeze one bag of frozen blueberries with water in a bunt cake pan. Dip frozen ring into hot water for a few seconds to unmold. Place in punch bowl with blueberry side up.