Let the 12 Days of Giveaways Begin! Today we are giving away a Ecomatic Watch from Cadence Watch Company. They are classic winding watches that are battery free. Because, seriously, who buys batteries any more?
Here’s the features:
- No battery needed, the Ecomatic Watch winds itself with every motion of the users’ wrist
- On less active days users can manually wind the watch and each watch has a power reserve of 36 hours
- Ecomatic – Features a sleek, stylish stainless steel 40 mm diameter case, a Seagull automatic movement that enables auto-winding mechanism and is water resistant down to 50 meters
- Ecomatic Sport – 42mm stainless steel case featuring a hairline finish, Miyota 8215 movement made in Japan that enables auto-winding mechanism, a rotating inner ring that serves as a timer and is water resistant down to 100 meter.
- Both watches feature a two part, saddle stitched, leather strap with a stainless steel buckle and sapphire coated quartz glass helps prevent watch face from becoming scratched
- $195.00 to $225.00 Value!
To win, tell us your favorite Girlwatcher article from the past year. Get it? Girl-”WATCH”-er? OK, to get started, check out or catch up on his articles click here – http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/tag/girlwatcher. One winner will be randomly selected from the comments below.
Contest Closes Tuesday, December 6th.
Sorry, U.S. citizens only.
Please provide a legitimate email address so we can contact you.
Check out Candence Watch Company here: cadencewatch.com/
More giveaways to come tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and etc. Just because The Smoking Jacket readers are so awesome and deserving.