By W.J. Grimmer
Has Valentine’s Day got you stumped? Writer’s block? Creatively lacking? Don’t really care? Here are some you can scribble into your last-minute, cobbled together V-Day card, free of charge!
1. Happy Valentine’s Day! Even though I rarely know what’s happening anymore. Thanks for being there for me… MAYBE?
2. Keep doing what YOU consider YOUR best. HAPPY V. DAY!
3. Happy Valentine’s Day, I made you a doctor’s appointment.
4. Who needs a job when I have you! God, I love you SO much!
5. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! I’m glad I sensed that you just didn’t photograph well.
6. Sorry for that smell, I really don’t know what’s going on. All my love to you on this day.
7. It would be nice if you could smile more often but Happy Valentine’s Day anyway!
8. I have two wishes: That I could unsee what I saw you doing last week and that you have the BEST VALENTINE’S DAY EVER!
9. I’m starting to get that casual racism is not better than regular ol’ racism. Thank you, sorry, and HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY.
10. Thanks for last night. I don’t know why I feel so incredibly tired lately. SWEET VALENTINE’S WISHES.