That’s right—more crazy condoms! Rubbers are getting fancier every day, but so far, One condoms have our vote for Coolest.Condoms.Ever. In this day and age, marketing and design count for a lot, and One is utilizing both in all the right ways. Their condoms are packaged in sleek, stylish metal tins emblazoned with fun artwork, some of which is customer-generated. In fact, creative types are encouraged to submit their designs on the One website (which incidentally, is also very hip). Best of all, every time you use a One condom when you get down and dirty, you can feel really good about yourself because a portion of each purchase goes toward HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment efforts. And who knows? You might increase your chances of getting lucky if you point out that you’re doing it in support of a worthwhile cause. Hey—every little bit helps. These bad boys are available at Target and online.
- A Condom is Worth 1,000 Words
- Condoms for Dummies (a.k.a., Everyone)
- Americans Totally Dig STD-like Sensations
- Soccer Helps Everyone Score
- The Smoking Jacket and Durex Want to Help You Wrap Things up
- Video: Intestine Condoms? Ew.
- Win Lifestyles’ New Condoms for Valentine’s Day
- A Woman’s Five Most Awkward Bedfellows
- Visualizing the 2011 Playboy Sex Survey
- Social Networking is Making Us Slutty