This is a collection of great stories from some of our favorite sites around the web. Those of us in the industry call it a “link dump.” We call it “Morning Dump” because it’s early and we’re immature. Click the pics to read each article.
1. The Quadruplets prank (Heavy)
2. I got a vasectomy at 25 (BroBible)
3. Mitt Romney gets punk’d on April Fool’s day (Huffington Post)
4. Who’s having a better run than this guy? Photo gallery of the day and more (Sports Illustrated)
5. Erin Burt (Tempe12)
6. The Avengers poster greatly improved by casting Nicolas Cage in every superhero role (UpRoxx)
7. 14 passive aggressive roommate notes (Buzzfeed)
8. Please stop pole dancing, Dad (Holy Taco)
9. Game of Thrones, season 2, episode 1 recap (Guyism)
10. Do’s and Don’ts: Spring Edition (The Campus Socialite )
11. The 5 most clearly cursed expeditions of all time (Cracked)
12. 6 ways to fight boredom at work (Made Man)
13. Must watch: Boehemian Rhapsody in the back of a cop car (Next Round)
14. Goalie, Karl Lehtonen drills his fan with puck during warmups (Busted Coverage)
This website contains mature content; you must be at least 18 years old to enter. Please click below to verify your age. By clicking the agree button, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older and you agree to view content intended for a mature audience.