THE GREAT THING ABOUT BAD GIRLS IS THE WAY THEY GET SHIT DONE. Manipulating the lives of the plebes around them, getting it on with their best friend’s dad overtop of a car on a rainy night, seducing minors, stealing children, murdering boyfriends–they’re busy girls.
You know you should stay away from them. But.
1. Alicia Silverstone as Adrienne Forrester in The Crush
2. Rebecca De Mornay as Peyton Flanders The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
3. Sharon Stone as Catherine Tramell in Basic Instinct
4. Nicole Kidman as Suzanne Stone-Maretto in To Die For
5. Megan Fox as Jennifer Check in Jennifer’s Body
6. Linda Fiorentino as Bridget Gregory in The Last Seduction
7. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Kathryn Merteuil in Cruel Intentions
8. Drew Barrymore as Ivy in Poison Ivy
9. Jennifer Jason Leigh as Hedra Carlson in Single White Female
10. Glenn Close as Alex Forrest in Fatal Attraction
This website contains mature content; you must be at least 18 years old to enter. Please click below to verify your age. By clicking the agree button, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older and you agree to view content intended for a mature audience.