1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Walker Junior Headphones TSJ Sweepstakes Contest Rules (the “Contest”) begins on January 21, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and ends Monday, January 28, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). You can enter by going to http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/entertainment/tsj-sweepstakes-win-yerself-a-most-impressive-hydro-sleeve and writing your answer in the comments section, or by tweeting your answers at https://twitter.com/#!/ThisIsTSJ. Comments that are incomplete or illegible will be disqualified. Cygest Trading Limited and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents (collectively, the “Group”) is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or damaged comments or malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software whether caused by web site users, other third parties, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules as well as all of the Terms and Conditions of www.thesmokingjacket.com (the “Site”). By entering this Contest, all entrants release Cygest Trading Limited, the Group and their respective affiliates and subsidiary companies and their respective employees, agents, officers, and directors (including advertising and promotional agencies) (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect participation in this Contest (including damage to computers).
2. PRIZES. Prizes are nontransferable and may not be resold in any manner. No cash or other substitutions will be offered. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Cygest Trading Limited has the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if listed prize is unavailable. GRAND PRIZE: One G-Form HydroSleeve. Any and all taxes, or any other expenses associated with the set up and/or use of the Prizes are responsibility of the winners.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Cygest Trading Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion: (i) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest; (ii) to be in violation of the terms of service of the Site; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iv) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users, the natural person who subscribed for an account on the Site will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules.
4. ELIGIBILITY. Contest open to US residents only. Employees (and relatives of such employees) of Cygest Trading Limited and the Group, and retailers and judging organizations are not eligible. The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility or an alternate winner may be selected. Contest void where prohibited by law (including Puerto Rico). This Contest shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. All entrants to this Contest agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Contest shall be litigated only in courts sitting in Los Angeles, State of California, U.S.A.
5. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. Cygest Trading Limited’s decisions in all matters relating to or arising out of the Contest are final. The contest timing and award of prizes will be as follows: On January 21, 2013, TheSmokingJacket.com will post the following “Tell us how come a Hydro Sleeve is what you be needing. Tweet your comments to@ThisIsTSJ, or write your answers in the comments section below”. One winner will be randomly selected. One (1) eligible entrant, who correctly follows the instructions laid out in the post, will randomly be selected by a Cygest Trading Limited staff and will be the winner. The winner will be notified by email and must respond with an email to Cygest Trading Limited. The email must include your full name, address, and phone number. PCI may request any additional information it deems necessary to verify your eligibility. IN THE EVENT THE WINNER DOES NOT RESPOND WITHIN THE SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE EMAIL OF THE WINNING ANNOUNCEMENT, THEN THE NEXT ELIGIBLE ENTRANT WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER AND THE PROCESS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ONE ELIGIBLE WINNER RESPONDS WITHIN THE TIME ALLOTTED.
6. ADVERTISING. Except where prohibited by law or regulation, winners’ acceptance of prize will constitute permission for the Released Parties to use winners’ name, likeness, and statements for any purpose in reference to the Contest without additional compensation, consideration or consent. By accepting a prize, winners also agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize.
7. WINNERS’ LIST. To obtain the name of the winner, send your name and e-mail address to Melissa.Bull@PlayboyPlus.com.
8. CONTEST SPONSOR. Cygest Trading Limited
9. MISCELLANEOUS. These Official Rules represent the entire agreement between you and PCI. In the event of a conflict between these Official Rules and any of Cygest Trading Limited ‘s legal notices, these Official Rules will govern and control.