This guy took it upon himself to stage a real-life version of “Frogger.” Moral of the story: leave the child’s play to children. Nice shorts, though.
- Enter Faceplant
- A Sex Guide for the Guy Who Thinks He Doesn’t Need It
- America Reacts to Donovan’s Winning Goal
- ThinkGeek Heat-Changing Arcade Mugs
- Shuttle Launch as Seen by Skydivers
- This Week’s Most Talked About Phone
- Google Image Search is the Best. Thing. Ever.
- Get Your Hands on the TiVo Slide Remote
- Read Between the Lines of These Postertext Classics
- 700-Pound Alligator Eats Too Many Chickens, Gets Shot in Eye